How Do I Return or Exchange an Item?
All unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise may be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Please do not put cologne or perfume on the merchandise. The return will be sent back to the purchaser and rejected.
- A prepaid shipping label will be provided ONLY if Jostar Online is deemed "at fault". Causes for an "at fault" return or exchange include, but are not limited to:
- Damaged item
- Wrong order sent
- Incomplete order accidentally sent.
Reasons deemed not at fault -- including, but not limited to:
- Size changes
- Not liking the garment
- Ordering the wrong item
- Other preference-related reasons
Order returns or exchanges not at fault of Jostar will absolve Jostar of the responsibility to offer a prepaid shipping label.
- If at fault, an exchange order, likely with the same shipping speed that was used on your original item, will be created. You can use the return label provided to you to send your original item back. You'll need to return the original item within 30 days to avoid being charged for both the original and exchange items.
For exchange, your new merchandise will be shipped out as soon as the return is received. No return or exchange will be allowed for return request that is requested after 30 calendar days after the delivery of the merchandise.
- If not at fault, the customer is responsible for return postage.
For questions or comments please contact us at (213)699-9070 or email@example.com.